VectorStyler beta 131 release notes
- Fixed: stroke popup panel changes were not applied.
- Fixed: increased scrolling limit for some shape sides.
- Fixed: removing nodes both before and after the starting node, removed the wrong node.
- Fixed: hang in some cases when editng paths.
- Fixed: 16-bit per color component rendering modes for RGB and CMYK.
- Improved: speed of CMYK document rendering.
- Fixed: possible crash when rendering CMYK documents.
- Fixed: crash when importing PDFs with certain character encoding.
Bug fixes in recent releases
- Added: option to show nodes of selected shapes (in Preferences - Editing section).
- Added: persistent vector brush selection after restart.
- Changed: brush tool can paint with solid stroke styles also.
- Changed: brush style panel lists and uses stroke presets and styles also.
- Changed: smaller icons in the context bar.
- Fixed: style referencing (object roles) did not automatically refresh on some changes.
- Fixed: problems in updating symbol object links.
- Fixed: double clicking toolbox icons showed the options view twice.
- Fixed: force quit needed when dividing large number of complex shapes.
- Fixed: shape painter freeze on complex overlapping shapes.