October 12, 12109
- A Mac computer, desktop, laptop or mini, preferably a post 2015 model.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 with 4 cores and hyper-threading.
- 2GB minimum for VectorStyler, a system with at least 8GB of memory is recommended for good performance,
- VectorStyler makes use of all cores in rendering and processing, more cores the better.
- VectorStyler uses the GPU in image effects, noise and gradient rendering.
- Metal support by the GPU and hardware is required.
- A large display to take advantage of VectorStyler user interface, tools and panels.
- MacOS 10.11 or above is recommended.
- Metal support is recommended, openGL and openCL are also supported.
- Network access is required when registering VectorStyler.
- Keyboard and mouse input is default.
- Use the trackpad to draw and edit objects interactively.
- Document view can be zoomed and rotated using trackpad gestures.
- Pressure-sensitive tablets are supported for painting and editing.