January 20, 20019
- A Mac computer, desktop, laptop or mini, preferably a post 2010 model.
- Intel Core i5 or i7 with 4 cores and hyper-threading.
- 2GB minimum for VectorStyler when using large documents. A system with at least 8GB of memory is recommended for good performance,
- VectorStyler makes use of all cores, in rendering and processing. More cores provide better performance.
- VectorStyler uses the GPU in image effect, noise, mesh and gradient rendering.
- Metal support by the GPU and hardware is required.
- A large display to take advantage of VectorStyler user interface, tools and panels.
- MacOS 10.11 or above is required.
- Metal support is recommended, OpenGL and OpenCL are also supported.
- Network access is required when registering VectorStyler.
- Keyboard and mouse input is default.
- Use the trackpad to draw and edit objects interactively.
- Document view can be zoomed and rotated using trackpad gestures.
- Pressure-sensitive tablets are supported for painting and editing.