There was a regression with the trial mode.
VectorStyler 1.0.038 release notes
- Improved: cut and merge variable width profiles with the pencil eraser mode.
- Fixed: problems with tab positions in frame text.
- Fixed: bleed and slug handling.
- Fixed: collider tool should work also when the Snap to Shapes is disabled.
- Fixed: selecting stroke width in the Properties panel.
- Fixed: slider increment should be small when using large units.
- Fixed: changing default stroke and brush width from zero.
- Fixed: problems with knife tool on composite shapes.
- Fixed: pasting to active artbaord in the same document.
- Fixed: preview of deleting original option in the Offset Path view.
- Fixed: background of context panel in light modes.
- Fixed: solid stroke preview in brush panel should be darker.
- Fixed: automatic scrolling when hovering over font list margins.
- Fixed: scissor tool should convert shapes to curves.
- Fixed: node eraser should not remove whole objects when clicking on a shape node.
- Fixed: importing gradient from EPS files.
- Fixed: cannot change color mode in color panel if nothing is selected.
- Fixed: under of color filters on text shape breaks.
- Fixed: wrong clipping of image effects on shapes with winding fills.
- Fixed: find / replace in some text shapes may crash the app.
- Fixed: pasting appearance will paste new objects of objects were copied after appearance (should have separate pasteboard).
- Fixed: displaying effects on some shapes with outlines had the wrong effect region.
- Fixed: copying objects to the pasteboard clears the selection (and keeps the copy selected).