VectorStyler 1.1.052 release notes
- Importing certain SVG files with large entity section.
- Crash when using WebP image format to create color palettes.
- Changing fill color should not detach shapes of clones.
- Overlapped segment removal should work inside groups and multiple selections also.
- Regression when transforming multiple objects.
- Changed shortcuts for leading and tracking adjustment.
- Added folder selection when printing color separations to files in sand boxed version.
- Combine shape operations were not active if some shape effects are used.
- Expanding scatter brush did not keep the colorization.
- Allow larger limit for the numeric zoom level input of the document view.
- Shape options and convert to curve button to the context panel when the shape editor is active.
- Some shape effect handles were shown with wrong positions.
- When direct preview was disabled, the interactive shape effect editors did not work.
- Keep selection after undoing a Cut action.
- Keep selection after drag and drop reordering in the Layers panel.
- Ruler center dragging tool tip to show correct modifier key.
- Possible crash when bringing VS into foreground.
Changes in recent releases
- New action: Object -> Shape -> Separate at Intersections to self intersect and separate paths.
- Snapping should also work when dragging from a path node.
- Eraser tool to cut from end of open paths.
- Duplicating inside transformed groups should position objects correctly.
- Area zoom marque was not displayed correctly when activated from the transform tool.
- Area zoom should also work for zoom out.
- Blending cloned objects did not work.
- Recorded actions should activate by the first action.
- Confirming a number in the snapping space editor should also add it.
- Deleting a node did not keep the path selected.
- Click selection of complex shapes did not handle negative space correctly.
- Keep objects selected on the canvas when changing stacking order in the Layers panel.
- Allow adding separators into contextual menus.
- Outline highlight did not show correctly on Windows at large zoom.
- Activating shape editor without a selection should highlight nodes when hovering over editable paths.
- General stability improvements.