Stamping Of Objects

• Hello,
    Currently I am using the scatter brush to paint the object but I find it hard to control the position and direction of objects. Is it possible to implement stamping function or brush so that user can stamp or create the object on the canvas by clicking the mouse? Each mouse click on canva will stamp and create one object and the object can be edited as usual.

• administrators

@KF A similar tool is in the backlog (the list of feature for future). I will prioritize this.

But in the meanwhile, if the object is saved as a symbol in the Presets panel, then a simple drag&drop can also place it in the document. Slower than just clicking, but similar.

• Hello,

Thank you so much. Look forward for the stamping feature.

• Hello,
    Just cross my mind, wondering possible to add control similar to brush such as scalling, rotation to the stamping function so that each mouse click will create a random size or rotation of the object. For your consideration and thank you.

• @vectoradmin

Hello,

For the stamping tool, will it be introduced into the software soon? If longer time is required I think I just copy and paste first.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
    KF

• administrators

@KF We will have to do with copy and paste for now.
    The stamping tool has high priority, but there are still a few reported issues to sort out (exporting with font subsets).
    But, stamping is not a hard task, so it might show up this year (depending on how the stability improves).

• @vectoradmin

Hello,
    Thanks you.
    Best Regards,
    KF