Lock and Unlock Selected Guidelines using Object>Lock/Unlock

• I was looking into the options for locking guides on a screen and saw it could be done currently in the guidelines panel and also in view>guides>lock guidelines.
    Both of these options lock the guides, but in both cases, the guideline disappears on the screen and in only visible if you click around near where you know it is. It does not stay there in view at all times as I'd expect. The view>guides>lock guidelines option does not give you individual control over what guidelines are locked... (this is possible using the guidelines panel - which is good.
    I was hoping the lock/unlock option could be used to lock down a selected guide on the screen. I am also hoping the guideline could remain in view at all times when locked

• administrators

@Boldline It is not possible to lock guidelines individually, only in groups.
    Guideline groups can be created and managed in the Guidelines panel.
    Currently guidelines are in groups and it is possible to set color, lock/unlock, show/hide or activate/deactivate per group.
    But, the guideline group handling in the panel could be improved.

I could not replicate the guideline disappearing issue. When I lock the guidelines, they are still visible.