FR: Preference for regular Windows cursor + Cursor on Screenshots

• Hi,

The default mouse cursor in VectorStyler has a very steep angle compared to the default native ones of windows, and even to the one in the toolbar icon which it should mimic.

(I was about to post a screenshot but for some reason, the cursor doesn't show in the screen capture! what a weird bugs, cause cursor appears in all the other app I screenshot, I even tested to be sure)

Could we have an option to have regular windows cursor instead of this one ? (and cursor on screenshots for windows ? :P)

Thx

• @X-Raym I wonder how far @vectoradmin wants to go with customization - is it worth adding a few sets of icons for stuff like arrows? I appreciated the many options for the overall U! interface, What if it was tied in there?

• @X-Raym

I don't know if you are working with Mac or Windows. I can recommend
    to use Xview for screenshots. If you select "Windows" for a screenshot
    in Xview the mouse Cursor/Pointer will also be displayed. Xview is available
    for Win and Mac.

• administrators

@X-Raym The cursor image can be fixed, but I'm not sure what is going on with the screen capture hiding the cursor.

• @vectoradmin said in FR: Preference for regular Windows cursor + Cursor on Screenshots:

but I'm not sure what is going on with the screen capture hiding the cursor.

Not sure either cause it works on other apps:
    img

See how it appears in affinity designer but if I minimize the window, only the cursor only appears on the first frame and then is stucked, while we can see I am clicking and dragging (but without cursor) just left to it.

EDIT: it seems to be in fact related once again to using VectorStyler with tablet (and probably using Windows Ink).
    it works with mouse
    with mouse

BTW, you can see how pixelated is the native VectorStyler cursor compared to native windows one.