3D with vectors like in "Art Text" or Ai

• Maybe an idea for rev 2.0:

with Art Text 4 you can extrude text and glyphs in general and make them appear in a (fake) 3d environment. This option is also possible with a pref in Adobe's Illustrator for 20 years now. Maybe this kind of operation would be also possible in VS in the future?

• administrators

Yes, in a future version.
    Extrude and some other object level effects are planned after version 1 is released.

• @vectoradmin I am a typical consumer, alread looking forward to the version (before the main one is released) 😈

• I second the request for 3D text effects at some point in the future. Obviously, the primary goal is to get all the bread and butter features ironed out in this beta. I don't know if "Art Text 4"offers vector output or not. From the videos it appears to be raster only. Illustrator's 3D tool works, but I always end up needing to fix issues with the effect after I use the tool. I'm still using Illustrator CS6, so if it's better in CC I'm unaware.
    I'm glad you brought up the topic @michaelokraj and I'm also glad to hear it's on the VS roadmap!