Sharing a Success- exported separations perfectly

• A fun VS milestone for me today - I was able to export a pdf from VS with a simple set of 2-color screen print separations using spot colors (registration color for the registration marks and a spot-color rich deep black for the designs. The recent few builds from @vectoradmin worked out all the kinks for that to be now be successful. I can now design and export a majority of things right from VS instead of needing to export it over to Illustrator to finalize and send to clients.

This is just the beginning - Next I'll be working on adding under-base separations as well as bitmaps and repeater to the mix.
    It's so encouraging to see VS become what I need it to be as well as see my workflow improved and transformed by the innovative hard work @vectoradmin has dedicated to this project as well as the great ideas from the VS faithful!

0_1645555743974_88dd636e-bd04-4df2-b657-ad7d1edf1584-BLD 2022-02-22 at 13.48.53.png

• @Boldline

Congratulation ! 🙂
    I appreciate your valuable contributions and ideas for VS
    even if I sometimes think a little differently.

• @Subpath Thank you! It's so much fun to see a definitive victorious result and to know it came from the dedication and hard work we all have put in our own ways and of course, @vectoradmin in a MASSIVE way. Looking back to early last year, VS was not close to being something I could use full time. I could do parts of things and enjoy the many features, but never take projects to completion. Now I can do so much more - including many full designs. There's always more to improve upon but that makes me excited to see what the next year holds.

I'm grateful you share your ideas and observations as well. We all have the same goal to see VS continue to develop and be more and more amazing. I appreciate your contributions to that end goal. Having robust conversations even when we occasionally disagree can be a good thing! We're all respectful of each other, even when we have times of disagreement and that makes this group special.

• @Boldline said in Sharing a Success- exported separations perfectly:

@Subpath Thank you! It's so much fun to see a definitive victorious result and to know it came from the dedication and hard work we all have put in our own ways and of course, @vectoradmin in a MASSIVE way. Looking back to early last year, VS was not close to being something I could use full time. I could do parts of things and enjoy the many features, but never take projects to completion. Now I can do so much more - including many full designs. There's always more to improve upon but that makes me excited to see what the next year holds.

I'm grateful you share your ideas and observations as well. We all have the same goal to see VS continue to develop and be more and more amazing. I appreciate your contributions to that end goal. Having robust conversations even when we occasionally disagree can be a good thing! We're all respectful of each other, even when we have times of disagreement and that makes this group special.

Agree 100% with you and if i see ho far VS is coming,
    even in that short time that i know VS. Then the Future
    seems nothing than promising.
    Best wishes.