Allow SHIFT to be pressed first when constraining tangent angle

• VECTORSTYLER 1.1.026 RELEASE NOTES
    Allow line constraining with Shift+ before pressign the mouse in the eraser, knife and path brush tools.

Could this be added to constrain tangent angle as well please? I have to start dragging the tangent and THEN hold SHIFT (unlike in other programs) with these issues:

• I never feel great/assured when I start to drag the tangent and it (angle) jumps - then I hold SHIFT and VS restores and locks the angle again - my mind always jumps to a state of alert no matter how many times I do this
    • It constantly collides with my muscle memory from other programs; I press SHIFT first 98 out of 100 times.
    • Users initially not aware of how it works in VS will probably never guess how it works

🙂

• administrators

@Ingolf The main issue there is that holding Shift before mouse click is used to adjust the selection (add / remove to the selected nodes).

I have to look into this more, how the two features (selection and angle constrain) could be reconciled under the same key press.

BTW: there are cases in VS where it is possible to select multiple control points.