Is there a setting to make brush, path brush and eraser setting autonomous?

• Is there a setting to make brush, path brush and eraser setting autonomous? I was curious if this had been added yet. If not it's ok, I was checking through preferences and not finding it and didn't want to keep looking if it was under another name or not added yet. thanks!

• administrators

@Boldline Try "Shared Brush Options" in Preferences -> Adjustments.

• @vectoradmin I already had that setting unchecked. I tried enabling it and using the shared tools (that part works correctly) but then tried unchecking it again and altered the commonly shared settings and switched between tools such as the brush, path brush and eraser for example, and the edits (turned on lasso stabilize and altered the extent)I made at that point to one still applied to all others when they should have been autonomous at that point.
    Are you able to test this and see if it's just me?

I can see the value in having them all synch up, but more often I need them to perform differently and I'd prefer to be able to set them up uniquely and have them retain my overall individual settings
    0_1650046633758_64e45811-5051-403e-a9d0-22bae0af3988-BLD 2022-04-15 at 14.15.39.png