Windows User - Impressed with VectorStyler _ many bugs on PC version however

• Windows User - Impressed with VectorStyler _ many bugs on PC
    Just want to convey my interest in the vector application and desire to see it succeed.
    I would like to promote your product on other external forums, however there are numerous bugs with the app, and can be frustrating to adapt I don't want to lead persons to the app that don't have the patience to adapt.
    I realize there does not appear to be many windows user on the forum.

For example:

• The keyboard shortcuts don't work.
    • The Application Panel (File Edit Select) disappears when attempting to work on the canvas.
    • The modification actions don't work as described in Documentations i.e. the pen tool and
      shape editor modification tools don't work as documented or not at all with Windows PC

There are many more bugs, but I am encouraged by the possibilities when these issues are addressed for PC.

• @Jae You should write if this is happening on Windows 10 or 8?

• administrators

@Jae Welcome to VectorStyler. This is an early beta release on Windows
    I'm not sure I understand the second point (Application Panel disappears).

If you could describe a sequence of steps that lead to the issue, it would help a lot.

Thank you!

• @b77 Windows 10

• administrators

@Jae Shortcut issues, and modifiers (point 1 and 3) were replicated here, and fix will be provided in the next build.

Need more specific info on ooint 2: application panel disappears.

• Application Menu (not panel), I apologize.

See Video link. link text

• administrators

@Jae Thanks, this clarifies it more. It occurs with full screen mode!

Also: the documentation is somewhat outdated, as things evolved and bugs got fixed.
    But it is being updated now, and a new version will be released chapter by chapter (with modifier keys for Windows also).

• @vectoradmin Great. Thanks for the prompt reply. Eager to see the progress and outcome.

• administrators

The new build (198) fixes these issues on Windows:

• fixed: single key shortcuts were broken.
    • fixed: when in full screen mode, first covered the task bar then the top area was moved out of the screen (hiding the menu bar).
    • modifiers for pencil, pen and node editor tools are fixed.

The documentation update is still in progress 🙂