Add the ability to use the ' to represent feet (imperial system) in the artboard, canvas, transform tool, etc

• I think this has been asked for before, but in case it's not, could we add the ' to the transform tool settings so if someone using the imperial measurement system can quickly add in a measurement in feet?
    I'm doing a lot of work now with windscreens and banners and all measurements are coming to me in feet and inches. It would be nice to type in the sizing of a canvas artboard or a shape 5'2" and have it create it to be five feet two inches in width or height respectively.
    We already have the " for inches, which is great.... would love to expand that to offer the same solution for feet as well.
    Right now I'm having to multiply the number of feet by 12 to get the total number of inches. Here is a sample from a work order showing several windscreen dimensions in feet and inches.
    0_1658451256529_67e468aa-657c-4e68-910b-72793e2309fa-BLD 2022-07-21 at 20.53.51.png

• administrators

@Boldline I added this to the backlog.

• @VectorStyler thanks! I'm fine with it converting the result to inches after I type it in if that helps