Getting small questions answered

• What is the best approach to take to find out where and how to adjust little settings if I can't find them in the current VS help section? For example, I want to switch the stroke direction so I can add on to it from the other end, or I want to be able to toggle the preview stroke line with the pen tool when I click at one point and move to another. I don't want to have you all re-explaining things lol

• administrators

@Boldline Well, there is no quick solution in general. I hope I can answer ASAP any questions here.
    To switch the outline direction, use the 0_1611173200556_direction.png
    button in the path panel, or the Reverse Path Direction in the Object -> Shape menu.

• @Boldline If you run the Mac version, you can use the Search option in the Help menu.
    For instance, type 'Reverse' and you will see where 'Reverse Path Direction' is in the menus.

• @b77 thanks and I do use that on my mac and it's answered several questions for me. I've also been going through the documentation - the guide section by section. The only issue with the search is if it's called another name in VS compared to what I think of it as in some other app.

• @vectoradmin You're doing great! I just feel bad taking you away from other important things to answer my questions on basics. I promise I do try to always look things up myself before asking. Sometimes I wonder if I'm looking up the right terminology or if it's not been added to the app yet, or if there's another option that might be better than the solution I'm used to thinking based on previous apps.
    i do appreciate you answering the questions because it means I can keep practicing with VS on real work