update 1.0.021 of RC1
VectorStyler 1.0.021 RC1 release notes
- Fixed: popover views did not work from docked panels in Windows.
- Fixed: regression causing crash when working with text frames.
- Fixed: crash when multiple displacement shape effects use the same mask.
- Fixed: elastic warp from tool box did not activate with a single click.
- Fixed: additional brush tool issues when using stroke presets.
- Fixed: image object to show image file name as a default object name.
- Fixed: changing original pattern object content did not refresh pattern correctly.
- Fixed: pattern tiling is incomplete when negative spacing is used.
- Fixed: preset popover bubble leaf position is wrong when clicking at the button margin.
- Fixed: pattern preset creating view did not preview all options.
- Fixed: open shape at the selected node.
- Fixed: disabled print separation did not remove separation when printing.
- Fixed: converting text shape to frame moved the object position.
- Fixed: importing certain GIF files resulted in corrupted images.
- Fixed: registration marks when printing with separation.
- Fixed: inconsistent mouseUp/Down events on drop down menus
Boldline last edited by
A bonus update this week!