Column division except title(s)

• What would be an important step towards page layout would be to be able to remove titles (and subtitles) from the column division (1). InDesign can do this if I remember correctly, and it's an essential feature for not breaking any title. I suppose it must be a matter of distinguishing according to the style applied (title or text style). It would be great to have this feature in VS ☺

Also, when I click on "Fixed columns" (2), the text disappears from the frame, I don't know the meaning of this:

0_1710577867617_tf.jpg

• administrators

@Pat said in Column division except title(s):

What would be an important step towards page layout would be to be able to remove titles (and subtitles) from the column division

I will add this to the backlog. Not sure yet about the complexity or when it can be added.

For the Fixed Column you need to set the column Size also (the default is too small).

• @VectorStyler I just checked for ID and it adjusts in paragraph options, split & span columns.

• @VectorStyler said in Column division except title(s):

@Pat said in Column division except title(s):

What would be an important step towards page layout would be to be able to remove titles (and subtitles) from the column division

I will add this to the backlog. Not sure yet about the complexity or when it can be added.

@VectorStyler I'd just like to point out that what's possible in text editing and layout is already great/amazing. In fact, with all VS's layout capabilities, you wouldn't need much to add a "page layout persona" (you'd need next to be able to manage pages and master pages) ☺