update 1.0.033 RC3
VectorStyler 1.0.033 RC3 release notes
- Fixed: crop mark positions are wrong.
- Fixed: bleeding did not work when printing.
- Fixed: preview bleeding on artboards.
- Fixed: density slider in the perturbation effect had wrong intervals.
- Fixed: multiple styles in text shapes did not display correctly.
- Fixed: undoing the deletion of multiple style items did not restore the order.
- Fixed: non monochrome add noise using GPU.
- Fixed: transform effect should allow offsetting.
- Fixed: scaling nodes from multiple objects.
- Fixed: selecting nodes by clicking when the nodes are close.
- Fixed: do not create new file when opening the app by double clicking on an existing file.
- Fixed: improving some of the tool icons.
- Fixed: snapping was not working on source of referenced objects.
- Fixed: expanding stroke created a wrong corner type.
- Fixed: scrolling in scale fields changed the value too much.
- Fixed: file open and save dialog on windows was broken.
- Fixed: bring to forward and sending back did not always work on multiple selected objects.
- Fixed: problems with refresh when undoing multiple duplications.
- Fixed: option to remove or keep stroke settings when setting the stroke color to none (Preferences -> Changing -> Remove Empty Stroke).
Kyriakos last edited by
Those new icons are pretty sexy, they really lifted up the whole look and feel.
Boldline last edited by
@Kyriakos I agree - the GUI is looking more polished all the time