VectorStyler 1.0.042 release notes
- Improved: add shortcut and settings for nudging stroke width up or down.
- Improved: add layers panel option to do object copy / paste instead of renaming when in the panel.
- Improved: nudge amount settings can be available in the context panel.
- Improved: new option to create no fill boundary.
- Fixed: Some composite shapes may result in empty path.
- Fixed: Refresh after importing SVG.
- Fixed: open navigator panel when double clicking on the navigator corner icon.
- Fixed: larger navigator icons.
- Fixed: lag between slider dragging and zoom.
- Fixed: thinner registration, bleed and crop mark widths.
@vectoradmin Loving the adjustments to the stroke width with the bracket keys - really nice!
I don't know if it was in this build or the prior, but also loving the ability to select node handles by dragging a selection box around one or more at a time and delete them to get a cusp node edge. Awesome!