VectorStyler 1.0.045 release notes
- Improved: allow fill with no stroke mode in pencil and path sketch tools.
- Improved: select by attribute option to find paths with zero length segments.
- Improved: Object -> Shape menu action to remove zero length segments.
- Improved: add alignment buttons to context panel.
- Improved: preview pattern brush when creating or editing presets or styles.
- Improved: path sketch tool option to merge closed shape instead of excluding.
- Improved: non modal editing for simplify path.
- Fixed: better cursor display quality (especially on retina).
- Fixed: change symmetrigon shape radius and rotation when dragging corners.
- Fixed: scaling shape text did not change font size.
- Fixed: do not pan view when clicking close to the margin.
- Fixed: crash when docking minified panels.
- Fixed: snapping multiple selected guidelines to objects or artboards.
- Fixed: box marque selection mode should work for corners also.
- Fixed: could not select multiple corner handles on Windows.
- Fixed: option for corner editor to edit single corners by default (Preferences -> Editing -> Single Corner Adjustment).
- Fixed: cannot move to other text object by clicking on it while a text is being edited.
- Fixed: nudge field icon was missing.
- Fixed: refresh text in number editor fields after confirming (to show units).
- Fixed: button spacing in document scroll bars.
- Fixed: exporting Type 1 fonts to PDF.
- Fixed: group object bounding box did not reset after changing style inside the group.
- Fixed: regression when converting transformed groups to curves.
- Fixed: zero offset in offset path should keep the original shape.
- Fixed: option to disable document editor double clicks when using the tablet (Preferences -> Document Editing -> Double Click with Tablet).
- Fixed: UI scaling to change corner rounding also (if theme has round corners).
- Fixed: better indicator style for the lasso tool.
- Fixed: add new flat UI themes on MacOS.
- Fixed: snap to local minimum and maximum of paths and shapes.
- Fixed: support for some resource fork fonts on MacOS.
861475_VctSt last edited by 861475_VctSt
Thank you to the maximum.
Wow. I've been waiting for this for a long time.
Cool screen and improved work efficiency.
It made me love VS even more.
- Added "Flat" and "Round" skins.
- Added skin.
- Added splash screen.
michaelokraj last edited by
@vectoradmin Splash Screen = YEAH!
Is there a splash screen on the windows version? I didn't see one when I opened the app.
@Boldline On windows the splash screen is not yet available.
@vectoradmin ok no problem. I'm away from my main mac for a few more days so I'll enjoy that when I return to it
Vector-Rock last edited by Vector-Rock
Trying to download update 1.0.045 from:
I'm getting the error message:
404 Not Found
Vector-Rock last edited by
postdes last edited by
I just wnted to thank you for this update! I wasn't in the office for a little while so I am a little late, but the new flat UI is just awesome! I feel right at home now, whereas with the rounded skin some things just did not feel quite right. Amazing that you have been able to add such an improvement in such a short time!