September 10, 10099
Apply image effects on vector artwork
- Large collection of customizable image effects, that can be applied to vector artwork.
- Image effects are nondestructive: keep editing the artwork, and adjust effect properties at any time.
- Effects can be applied on vectors or images, while still retaining all editing options.
- Zoom in or out on image effects, rendering the effects at current resolution.
- Use GPU acceleration for image effects rendering.
- Edit image effects interactively in the document, using the image effect tool from the Image Effects panel.
- Apply multiple image effects on groups of objects.
- Import, export and reuse SVG image filter hierarchies.
The Image Effects panel
- Create, edit and manage image effects on selected objects using the Image Effects panel.
- Create and reuse image effect styles and presets.
- View and edit detailed attributes of image effects.
- Show and organize stacks of image effects, applied on the selected object.
- Use interactive tools, to edit image effect attributes and shapes.
- Setup opacity and transparency mask, of individual image effects.
Image distortion effects
- Apply geometric distortions as image effects.
- Distortion effects can be edited interactively in the document.
- Apply concentric warp effect.
- Create wave, zigzag, ripple or perturbation effects.
- Use generated noise as a parameter of various distortion effects.
Mesh and other distortions on images
- Apply and interactively edit 4-point image distortion effects.
- Create and edit envelope effects as image distortions.
- Create and edit mesh grid effects as image distortions.
- Use Elastic Warp effect, to distort selected objects and images in an elastic way.
- Use the Bend effect, to bend the selected objects and images along a shape.
- Select blur filters, from a variety of blur shapes and types.
- Supported blur filters: Gaussian, Box, Concentric, Cone, Disc, Motion, Noise, Radial, Wave and Zoom blurs.
- Edit the shape and direction of Gaussian blur.
- Edit attributes of all blur types interactively.
- Adjust blur strength locally using a mask.
- Edit the shape of Concentric, Cone and Wave blurs.
- Use Noise blur to create locally varying blurs.
- Apply color filters to create nondestructive color adjustments.
- Edit color filter properties in the Image Effects panel.
- Adjust colors using the Black and White, Channel Mixer, Hue Adjustments, Color Balance and Color Map filters.
- Adjust color tones using the Curves and Levels filters.
- Use Exposure, Posterize, Solarize, Vibrance, Photo Filter and Contrast filters, to create color adjustment effects.
- Generate images from object shapes, using image generator filters.
- Apply Brushed Metal image generator on any objects.
- Create Flare, Lens Flare or Star Shine effects.
- Select from an extensive set of noise types and variations, to generate synthetic noise.
- Create and edit Turbulence noise.
Stylistic image effects
- Add Brush or Noise effects to the colors of the selected objects.
- Create Bloom, Haze, Inner or Outer Glow effects.
- Create Drop Shadows.
- Create Halftone effects of arbitrary shape.
- Create Crystalize, Pixelate or Pointilize effects.
SVG filter compatibility
- Import and use SVG filters from SVG documents.
- Add standard SVG effects to objects or images.
- Add SVG effect compositions to objects or images.
- Export SVG effect compositions into SVG files.
- Import SVG effect definitions, and use these from the Effects menu or the Image Effects panel.
Adjustment layers and objects
- Create adjustment layers, with image effects applied to layers below.
- Select a shape for an adjustment layer, to mask the area of filtering.
- Use the layer content as a mask, to control the adjustment effect.
- Create adjustment effects, applied to the backdrop of an object or group of objects, to filter specific areas in a document.
- Use the Adjustment Layer and Content is Mask attributes of any object or group of objects, when creating adjustment effects.
- The shape of object determines the filtering area of the adjustment effect.