January 20, 20019
Edit and manage multiple vector documents
- Create new documents instantly, without modal interactions.
- Create a new document, by specifying properties, opening from a template or copying artwork from the clipboard.
- Revert document to the previously saved state, from the document file.
- Save the current canvas into a separate file.
- Open multiple documents into tabbed or separate views.
- Open multiple views of the same document, to display and edit different parts of the document.
Setup document properties
- Edit document properties using the Document Setup command.
- Enable or disable Undo / Redo history storage into the document.
- Select coordinate system direction to top-down or bottom-up.
- Edit document file format options.
- Setup document color properties.
- Setup default document artboard style.
- Specify default guideline, grid and slice indicator colors for a document.
- Create, edit and manage multiple canvases, in a single document.
- A canvas may inherit content from a master canvas, for better artwork and design reuse.
- Organize canvases into a hierarchy, for better workflow.
- Create and use top level canvas containers, to organize document content.
- Place artwork into canvases under the main Canvas collection.
- Use the Reference canvas container, to create canvases for referenced objects, artwork, brushes, styles and symbols that can be reused through the document.
- Use the Master canvas container, to setup a master canvases, and reuse content in multiple other canvases.
Working with artboards
- Create thousands of artboards, of arbitrary size on each canvas.
- Set rotation of individual artboards at arbitrary angles.
- Create, move, resize and rotate artboards, using the Artboard Tool.
- Create grids of automatically generated artboards.
- Edit size, position, rotation, margins, and fill color of artboards, using the Artboard Options command.
- Arrange existing artboards into a grid.