October 12, 12109
Edit and manage multiple vector documents
- Create new documents instantly without modal interactions.
- Create a new document by specifying properties, opening from a template or copying artwrok from the clipboard.
- Revert document to the previously saved state from the document file.
- Save the current canvas into a separate file.
- Open multiple documents into tabbed or separate views.
- Open multiple views of the same document to display and edit different parts of the document.
Setup document properties
- Edit document properties using the Document Setup command.
- Enable or disable Undo / Redo history storage into the document.
- Select coordinate system direction to top-down or bottom-up.
- Edit storage file format options.
- Setup document color properties.
- Setup default document artboard style.
- Specify default guideline, grid and slice indicator colors for a document.
Add multiple canvases into a single document
- Create, edit and manage multiple canvases in a single document.
- A canvas can inherit content from a master canvas for better artwork and design reuse.
- Organize canvases into a hierarchy for better workflow.
- Create and use top level canvas containers to organize document content.
- Place your design into canvases under the main Canvas collection.
- Use the Reference canvas container to create canvases for referenced objects, artwork, brushes, styles and symbols that can be reused through the document.
- Use the Master canvas container to setup a master canvas and reuse content in multiple other canvases.
Working with artboards
- Create thousands of artboards of arbitrary size on each canvas.
- Set rotation of individual artboards at arbitrary angles.
- Create, move, resize and rotate artboards with the Artboard Tool.
- Setup grids on automatically generated artboards.
- Edit size, position, rotation, margins, and fill color of artboards using the Artboard Options command.
- Arrange existing artboards into a grid.