May 10, 10059
Import from commonly used graphics formats
- Import PSD files, retaining editing options of layer hierarchies, and adjustment filters.
- Import native AI files (not just the PDF stream), retaining high level editing options of objects, brushes, tiling patterns, blends and effects.
- Import PDF, Postscript and EPS files.
- Import embedded PDF, PS, or EPS fonts as curves.
- Import SVG files, including SVG image filters.
- Import image files with PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, TGA, GIF, HDR and EXR formats.
- Insert linked content objects, pointing to external vector or image graphics files.
Advanced exporting options
- Specify advanced export options using the Export command.
- Export vectors to SVG, PDF, EPS or Postscript formats.
- Export to image file formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PCX, TGA, GIF.
- Export artboards and canvases to a single multi-page PDF file.
- Setup detailed export options, specific to individual file formats.
- Repeat the last file exporting command, using Export Again, including slice exporting.
- Store export options with the document, so that Export Again works after opening a document that has been exported previously.
- Create and use export slices, to setup batch exporting of large number of files.
- Draw, position, resize and rotate export slices, using the Slice tool.
- Export slices can have arbitrary angles, rotating their content at export.
- Each canvas may contain multiple export slices, of arbitrary position, size and rotation.
- Assign export slices to artboards, to automatically generate slices based on artboard layout.
- Export content of all or selected slices, using the Export Slices command.
The Slices panel
- Manage the list of slices of the current, canvas using the Slices panel.
- Assign names to individual slices, for labeling and export file naming.
- Setup file format options for each slice.
- Add multiple file formats and file exports, to each slice at arbitrary resolution and options.
- Enable or disable individual slices.
- Add a name suffix used in the automated naming of exported files.
- Batch export all or selected artboards using the Export Artboards command.
- Each artboard can be exported into one or more files and formats.
- Setup object batch exporting collections, using the Object Export panel.
- Setup multiple file formats to export an object collection.
- Create and manage multiple object batch exporting collections, for different export format settings.
- Automatically override selected styles while batch exporting.