Resizing panels up to...

• Hi,
    Sorry if it's already been asked: would it be possible to minimize the panels to have only a "icon" of the panel (like in Abode apps)? I really miss this feature ☺ It can save a lot of space on the screen.
    Thank you,
    Patrick

• @PatrickM You can minimize Panel to bar by double clicking on its name.

• @encart thank you. Sorry, I misspoke. Yes indeed, it is possible horizontally but not vertically... or at least I can't do it.

0_1637567555639_c4e1dfb3-ce7a-42d8-bac4-1f8b4565c1c8-image.png

• administrators

@PatrickM It is not possible to have that type of iconized panels in VS. I will add this to the feature request backlog. Maybe further down the road.

But there is a workaround:

• create a new toolbox: Customize Toolboxes, "Plus" icon after the Toolbox drop down
    • add some panel actions to the new toolbox: Action Preset list Panels group.
    • set the toolbox name, and confirm.
    • the new toolbox should be in the Panels menu (after the Toolbox item).

This toolbox will have popup versions of these panels. Not the same as requested, but close.

• Whilst talking about minimising panels...Very minor thing, but I thought I would mention it anyway! 😉

If you have an undocked panel it can be positioned anywhere on the screen (except when near a docking zone) and can be minimised in the same position.

But if you try to move a panel already minimised, for example up to the part of the screen where the file name is displayed, when you release it, it jumps back further down the screen.

0_1637594071135_panel.png

• administrators

@Jono This looks like a bug.

• administrators

@Jono This issue is fixed in 1.1.002 (beta)