Unpredictable changing the value by dragging.

• As I mentioned before, I have a problem with changing the value by dragging. The possibility itself is great, but the text selection mode with dragging is mixed up very often. I need a few approaches to get the value right. It happens that the cursor should follow perpendicular to the field in order for it to work properly. I found a workaround for this and use the icons next to them whenever possible. Then no problem. Overall, it makes a bad impression.
    I have a problems with changing values with scroll wheel as well. My scroll wheel needs to make 4 steps to change the font for 1 point. With Shift key down it's 9-10 steps, CTRL3-4 steps. Do we have any setting responsible for that?

Do you have similar experiences guys?

Edit: I found Number Scrolling Speed in preferences, and increased it to 300%, helped but have feeling that is not based on mouse wheel steps, but about some kind of value. Now every 4th change needs two steps . 100,101,102,103,103,104pt Each value represents one step.

• @encart said in [

I have a problems with changing values with scroll wheel as well. My scroll wheel needs to make 4 steps to change the font for 1 point. With Shift key down it's 9-10 steps, CTRL3-4 steps. Do we have any setting responsible for that?

Do you have similar experiences guys?

Edit: I found Number Scrolling Speed in preferences, and increased it to 300%, helped but have feeling that is not based on mouse wheel steps, but about some kind of value. Now every 4th change needs two steps . 100,101,102,103,103,104pt Each value represents one step.

Yes, I do. I would prefer a value change (a tenth of a unit, a unit or a ten with the corresponding modifier keys) with only one mouse wheel step (like in Affinity).... @vectoradmin if at all possible of course ☺ thanks in advance.