Suggestion for the Prefs: ✅ Menu animations on/off

• After using/testing/playing with VectorStyler for almost 4 hours today, I am overwhelmed with all its features. Can't say I am finding bugs – rather have 1000 questions about the complexity of the app. I am sure, I will find the answers in the documentation.

But: there is one thing, that is very disturbing and off-putting. It is maybe a subjective observation/experience, but for me, the animated menus/notifications are totally annoying. Working with vectors is already hectic work, also very challenging for one's eye. The constant animated windows/menus/notifications are not helping to focus. Maybe I have overseen some checkboxes in the preferences, where I can turn it off. If not, maybe it is a thing for the wishlist.

Everything else: you have a new customer!

• @michaelokraj I would disable the animation outright, without bothering to have a Preferences setting. The Preferences already have 999 options… 💫

• administrators

Animated notification and modal views are turned off in the new build (187) that was just released.

• What an improvment. I just tested a flow with some basic adjustments opening the menus: it is so much better (for the eye and also the nerves). THANK YOU very much!