Deleted brush presets and styles not disappearing

• This isn't so much a bug, but a little visual nuisance of sorts. Some brush presets and styles I once created and then deleted won't disappear from the brush selector in the brush panel. For now I "work around" this "nuisance" by applying brush styles through either the brushes or styles panel instead, where the changes didn't go unnoticed.

• administrators

@Nils Could not replicate this one. Tried both Windows and Mac.

What I did:

• opened the Panels -> Brush Style panel
    • opened the Panels -> Presets -> Brush Presets panel
    • selected some brush (and then brushes) in the "Brush Presets" panel.
    • deleted the selected brushes.
    • opened the brush drop down in the Brush Styles.
    • the deleted brushes were not there.
    • I also repeated it to make sure that it is not a list opening / updating issue.

Am I doing something different?

• @vectoradmin Can you try first creating them yourself instead of deleting built-in ones? I have a hunch that the problem occurs somewhere along the way when a symbol or other style that's used in the brush gets deleted first or something like this. Seems like this one could take a while to track down...

• @vectoradmin Small update:

• I was able to get rid of the presets remnants visible in the brush selector of the brush panel by deleting the corresponding .preset file in the user data folder for VS
    • so the issue seems to be that vs isn't deleting the files when I delete the preset in VS

• administrators

@Nils Let me know if this issue can still be replicated in build 1.1.024

• @vectoradmin I just posted a new bug about created brush presets not showing up in their respective panel. In the corresponding gif you can always see at the end that brush presets, that I created and deleted earlier didn't disappear in the brushes selector.

Deleted styles did disappear as soon as I deleted the last path that had them applied. It would be nice if they'd disappear even if there were still applied instances, preferably with the applied instances being deleted aswell.

EDIT: I just noticed that if I delete the only applied instance first, in the case of the style, and then the style ( in the styles panel ), then the style only disappears from the brush selector after restarting VS.