Sliders and Color Wheels

• Hi,
    when particular color slider is selected, then a corresponding color wheel must be selected, too. For example, if I select LAB sliders, the LAB color spectrum is not selected automatically.

• administrators

@Petar_MK I'm not sure about this: not all slider modes (color spaces) have corresponding spectrum and some spectrum are usable with multiple slider modes.
    I understand that there are a few cases (Lab mode) when this could be convenient, but it may create more issues in other cases.

Lets see what other feedback we can get on this one.

• @Petar_MK Initially I was a bit thrown by this too, but then I came to realize it had advantages to be able to set them separately. For instance I like to work with an HSB wheel for the visual feedback of the wheel, but sometimes I will want to see RGB values to my corresponding choices. I certainly has helped me understand the relationships between the different color system representations.
    I suppose it's easy to set if you want them the same, and there are only 4 that correspond between 18 the sliders and wheel/spectrums.