Menu option to access the VS maintenance files

• Thinking over another topic relating to recovery files, I was thinking about how helpful it might be to have a "maintenance" section in the menu - maybe in the help section? There are several folders in VS we need to access for sending in diagnostic reports and logs of data, default settings and workspace settings, etc to the developer when VS has an issue.
    I decided a while back to create aliases linking to those folders instead of having to remember where they were and spending time digging down to find them whenever I needed to send the files in.

0_1657981886352_e03eb262-b7d3-45a6-9fc2-f6afa61a572a-BLD 2022-07-16 at 10.31.14.png

What if we had a menu option where these links were stored and could easily pull up a finder window with those options available to click on to access the containing folder(s) - much like what happens now with the option key when clicking on a tab - the finder window pops up (and equivalent for windows) This would make it easier for new users to be able to report issues. It's not as intimidating or difficult to access the reports this way.
    I'd even consider adding the recovery folder in there and style and presets folders as well
    Putting this inside the help menu seems like a logical place and there's tons of room in there in terms of UI real estate to do so.