Finding back a topic

• Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to find back a topic, looking for the interesting information that it contains.
    I know that in the member profile we can see our posted messages, but sometimes I just need to find back a topic where I just interacted by pressing "up" (like) to the post itself. It happens here and luckily I wrote something in the topic, so I could find it back. But sometimes I just read and like without participating and I would be happy to find back the topic later.

Some valuable advice or tips can be given in some topic and even if I don't need them immediately I would be happy to have a way to come back there.

• @Devil-Dinosaur One way you can do that is to bookmark your favorite posts.
    On any post you want to bookmark and review later, you can click on the 3 vertical dots icon and see the bookmark option. Click on the heart and it's saved in your bookmarks area of your profile to go back to any time. i do this a lot with tips and explanations i want to review later.
    0_1659498876994_2776ddc6-8302-42bf-b141-0a15e30019e0-BLD 2022-08-02 at 23.53.56.png

To go find your bookmarked posts, go to your profile and click on the blue circle with three dots, look down the list until you see the bookmarks option - click that and it will list them all for you to scroll through
    0_1659499047061_1ee379d6-595b-4046-945a-82f665135b0d-BLD 2022-08-02 at 23.56.17.png

• Thanks a lot ! 👍

• @Devil-Dinosaur

Another option is to enter your username "Devil-Dinosaur"
    into the search field.
    Then all discussions in which your name appeared will be listed.

The whole thing can be refined, e.g. to a specific time period.
    By clicking the search box options. The gear on the right side.