How easy it is !

• Just a random comment here as I eventually move everything from AI to VS - it just struck me at how transparent it was to simply open my old AI (2019) files , edit them then save to a new *.vstyler file format afterward. Even copying data from an open AI document and pasting into VS works flawlessly.
    Countless other features are just so nice - and the ability to have changes made and bugs sorted so quickly gives one a very warm feeling - try getting that at Adobe or AD !!!

My thanks to all who make this possible.

Neil

• Yes, despite being a complicated program that needs to be improved here and there, I get a lot done in the program quite easily and unhindered, and have tremendous progress in less than a year, thanks to everyone's efforts. And especially one man's!

The program isn't necessarily meant to replace Illustrator, I suppose there are many factors (collaborators and print processes) that can keep you unconditionally trapped in Adobe land, but feature-wise it's indescribably nice to have an almost total alternative, and one that isn't stuck in its own past. At a price you can afford.

I often measure programs by whether I'll be happy to see the programs interface when I launch it. I do that with Vectorstyler.

• @Igull

I bought vectorstyler about a year ago and since then I hardly open any other vector programs.
    It has become more or less my standard tool for vector graphics

And I'm still discovering new features 🙂