Praise!

• Just goodnight after a great creative day and experience where I have to say Hail @vectorstyler! 👏

I needed a vector version of a symbol I simply had no energy to trace manually, so I traced the JPG in VS. The results were somewhat off and not encouraging for further progress, but I decided to expand and finish editing it in VS anyway.

Smart move. In no time a mess of nodes had turned into the most beautiful curved symbol, completely like the JPG original. No thanks to the bitmap tracing algorithms, but the completely wonderful bezier algorithms and other algorithms unique to Vectorstyler. The pen tool is world class.

Everything I touch turns into beautiful curves, and I can virtually delete all but the last few nodes without changing the contour of the object. And it's fast! And I don't get any weird "back pressure" from the algorithms when I adjust nodes, but I almost get my way right away. Even tired and unmotivated.

It was almost like turning some rubble into... the coca cola logo... in an instant.

Hail! 🥂 🥇