Bounding box and stabilizer disappear during file use

• New beta 205 is looking good so far. The brush panel location adjustments look good and I was able to make and adjust lines easily and expand and divide cleanly.

I noticed after I draw some strokes, that when I grab the shape editor arrow tool, I can't see the nodes on the stroke. I can grab ends of a stroke and I can also alter the curve of a stroke by clicking and dragging it - but not see nodes specifically.

If I switch to the transform arrow tool, I was able to see a bounding box and if I held down the command key in the process, I was able to see and adjust nodes on the selected stroke.
    I'm wondering if this is all related to the issue we've discussed for a little while now requiring a clean out when you start VS? Because now when I grab the brush again, I can't see the stabilizer rope (it was fine when I first opened VS)
    I also cannot see the selection bounding box.
    Is this something you're still working on? If I close out that file but not close out VS, and make a new document, I am able to see bounding boxes and stabilizer lines, etc....
    So it seems to go away during use in a specific document.

• This was started as an idea to potentially improve the selection tool showing nodes automatically when a path is highlighted instead of pressing the command key - but then evolved into issues with things disappearing - so feel free to move it to another category! sorry!

• administrators

@Boldline Yes it seems to the issue that requires a clean start.
    But before that: could you send me by email the settings.xml and workspace.xml files from the ~/Library/Application Support/NumericPath/VectorStyler1.0/vector/data/resources/ folder.

These files are readable, and there is no sensitive info in them.

The settings.xml file contains the settings changes in preferences.
    workspace.xml contains the current workspace (panel positions, editors, etc).

• administrators

@Boldline And if there are some steps that could help replicating this issue, it would help.
    Or a document that misbehaves 🙂
    Thanks!

• @vectoradmin sure - send to the same email I've usually used?

• administrators

@Boldline Yes!

• @vectoradmin I just emailed you the library files you requested. next time I play around with the brush and settings and it has the same issue, I'll save that file and send it over as well