Global Swatch marker

• Of late I have been experiencing poor eyesight so I now prefer using the Extra Dark UI Style. Overall this UI Style is good for me but I have a hard time seeing whether a darker colour swatch is Global or Non-global...
    Am wondering if it's possible to change the colour of the triangle (which identifies the swatch as being Global) at the bottom right corner of a Global Swatch to white? Also to slightly reduce the size of the triangle.
    I believe that this would be of great help to other users who have a similar eyesight challenge.

• administrators

@William-Kansepa said in Global Swatch marker:

if it's possible to change the colour of the triangle (which identifies the swatch as being Global) at the bottom right corner of a Global Swatch to white?

Yes I think this would be possible to do.

But one thing that might also help is using a bit larger list / grid in the palette: palette panel menu -> Display -> Medium Grid/List

• administrators

@William-Kansepa I postponed this feature request. The main issue is that changing the background to a fixed color would not help for colors that are too close to that fixed color.
    I will have to find a better solution for this.