Cursor Icon Change

• Is it possible we can get away from the plus sign as the cursor icon when something is selected with the transform tool and being modified? Could we switch away from the four arrow icon as well when an object is first selected by the transform tool? I think it's partially that when I am selecting a side of an object, I want the feeling of precision, and a plus sign icon or a four sided arrow icon feels blunt and clumsy.
    I've never gotten used to those two cursor icons. Each time I use them it feels like it's not right. lol
    Taking a look at how the others do their icons:
    Affinity does not change their cursor icon when the equivalent action is taken, Illustrator maintains the same cursor unless it's hovering over top the selection and then it becomes a black arrow with no tail.
    When you go to a corner or side to resize, you get the two-sided arrow in both Illustrator and in Affinity. This would be a great addition in VS (please)
    I'm not saying we have to have it all JUST like Affinity or Illustrator, but if it's not broke, why fix it? I love that VS is not just like Illustrator or Designer - but there are things they have either done right or done a certain way for a long time that it's becomes a standard way of approaching it. The way they have it set up in terms of their cursor icons feels more professional, efficient and smooth.
    Thanks!

• administrators

@Boldline I add this to the backlog (has been requested before).

• @vectoradmin When hovering outside the corner of the bounding box and when rotating an object, the cursor changes to a clockwise arrow, which is nice but not enough.

IMO the center of the object should be highlighted with an equally visible small 'x' when in rotation mode so you know what to expect before performing the operation. That, because sometimes the rotation center doesn't coincide with the center of the bounding box, and the current center indicator is almost invisible on light-colored objects.

*A small black 'x' with a white contour.

• administrators

The new build improves cursor handling in the transform tool (including rotating the cursors).