Add swap option to VS top horizontal tool bar?

• Using the pen tool today, I wanted to swap the fill and stroke quickly and I was naturally drawn to wanting to swap them at the top of the VS screen though I know there's already the keyboard shortcut "shift-x" and I can click in the color panel and do the same. Still, its handy to click up and click an "x" in the middle of the two and have them switch. I'm open to ideas as to whether that's helpful or overly redundant

0_1686596326575_b9b7cd5a-efa1-4929-b5d0-76c2254f99e4-BLD 2023-06-12 at 14.53.24.png

• @Boldline I always use Shift-X for this — no walking the mouse to click a button.
    Unless a button in the context panel is something that helps a lot when using a stylus?

• @b77 I occasionally use shift-x for this but it is a little different when I am using the stylus because the fill and stroke indicators at the top of the screen are not far from where I'm usually working. So when using the stylus it can be easy to pop up and click there.
    From what I see, they don't really serve a great purpose up there right now as is - since you can only adjust one at a time. To me, adding the switcher there would add value