Disclosure triangle appears next to object name when trying to rename object after exiting isolation mode

1. Draw a shape (I tried circle and rectangle).
    2. Switch to the Pointer/Transform tool.
    3. Double click the shape to enter isolation mode.
    4. Double click the artboard to exit isolation mode (or click the close icon at the top to exit isolation mode).
    5. In the Layers Panel click the name of the object as if you wanted to rename it. Wait until the object name becomes editable.
    6. Do not rename the object just click somewhere in the empty area of the Layers Panel.
    7. A disclosure triangle will appear to the left of the object name (as if it was grouped). When you open the disclosure triangle, there's nothing there. Why did this happen?

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgo-XLgN0NM

VS 1.1.099

• @pentool I guess the app should check if something was drawn or pasted inside the object
    instead of just checking if 'Isolate Selection' or 'Draw Inside' was activated.

• administrators

@pentool Yes, this happens because when isolating into n object, an empty clipping group inside that object is created.
    This allows then to draw other objects that are clipped.

The problem is, that if nothing is drawn, it just leaves the empty clipping group there.
    I will try to find a solution for this.