There are STILL issues with the color sliders!!!

• I am somewhat disappointed that there are STILL problems with the color sliders in the Color Panel. This is like the 3rd or so iteration where fixes were applied, yet problems still exist.

I ran into this issue so I quickly started to screen record. Adjusting a gradient color using the color sliders in the Color Panel is virtually impossible. When you drag a slider, it barely wants to move. When you try to enter a 2 digit value (eg 32) only the first digit will be entered and the the focus will be immediately removed from the color value field. Trying to press the up/down arrow in the color value field will have jarring effect and the selected object will move up/down instead.

1. Assign a gradient to a shape.
    2. Select one of the gradient stops in the Gradient Panel
    3. Make sure the Color Panel is also open.
    4. Select a color slider in the Color Panel (for the selected gradient stop) and try to drag the slider. It barely moves.
    5. Try entering a 2 digit value (eg 32) into the color slider value field. Only the first digit will be entered.
    6. Place the cursor into the color slider value field and try to press up/down arrow key. The value will change once, then the selected object on the artboard will start moving up/down.

PS: Yes, I do know that I can double click the color stop of the gradient and it will open a color panel on the side and in that panel adjusting the color is fine, but in the Color Panel it is not.

Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnLmUXCwUH8

VS 1.1.100

• administrators

@pentool Replicated, the problem is with the gray colors in gradient being edited from the color panel in HSB mode.
    I will try to fix this ASAP.