VectorStyler 1.2

• @VectorStyler Thank you

• @VectorStyler Congratulations on the milestone release of 1.2! I love the blue color and the updated improvements on the website!
    Even checking out the most recent release notes for the build added today, you've added an impressive number of new tools and enhancements. I'm excited to go in and explore further all the new developments and get better acquainted with the 1.2 updates on the whole

Thank you for your relentless work ethic to see VS improve by leaps and bounds. I love using VS for my daily professional work and proud to be part of this community

• @VectorStyler Excellent features and great development. Highlight of Vectorstyler is the support from developer, quick to address the bugs and requests.

• @VectorStyler Thank you for the official release of version 1.2. Compared to version 1.1, version 1.2 brings many exciting changes. I've been busy with work lately and haven't had time to search for bugs, but version 1.2 is already very stable. Recently, I have recommended VS to many friends. Apart from those who have already made purchases, some people are waiting for the Chinese version to be released before buying. They hope for a multilingual version to be available soon. They have asked me about the methods for creating graphics in VS that are not easily achievable in other software. Whenever I have time, I will record the operating methods to share with them.

• administrators

@Li-Xiao said in VectorStyler 1.2:

They hope for a multilingual version to be available soon

I will try to provide a solution for this before 1.3, but I have no means to verify it.

• @VectorStyler Nice and congratulations ☺

• @VectorStyler Thank you very much. I can help with proofreading and suggest commonly used terminology that is easy to understand from other software.

• Congratulations, great job. I'm glad you were able to update the site as well - although there are still a few graphical elements to be replaced( e.g. 'Explore VectorStyler Features' section), the current site definitely shows the capabilities of the software better.💪

• Congratulations! I am so excited about this release! I have been flying under the radar due to some personal events but I have kept tabs on all the work that has been done collaboratively. Thank you so much for all your hard work Csaba, and thank you for all your hard for those that just started to use VS in their daily workflow and reported things that could be done better, more intuitively or needed changes to make doing work easier.

YAY! Cannot wait to take it out for a spin (I will be running it against my yearly repeated Surface Pattern Design (SPD) course).

• @VectorStyler

Thanks for providing ver 1.2.
    It's a good balance between stability and evolution.
    🥇
    Please continue to be a good design tool for us.