License Question

• is this license only for one PC or can I use it on multiple of my own?

How hard would it be to move the license between PCs if needed both in case of the originally activated PC still working and broken?

• @My1 said in License Question:

is this license only for one PC or can I use it on multiple of my own?

How hard would it be to move the license between PCs if needed both in case of the originally activated PC still working and broken?

Please refer to this link for reference
    https://www.vectorstyler.com/documentation/introduction/registering/

License Terms
    The following is a brief explanation of the VectorStyler license terms:

The license can be used to register VectorStyler for your own personal or professional use on a limited (up to 6) number of computers.
    One license is for a single user only, regardless of the number of installations.
    For multiple person use, each computer requires a separate VectorStyler license.
    The same license is suitable for both the MacOS and Windows versions of VectorStyler.
    The license can be used to register new versions of VectorStyler.
    Some examples:

Example: you purchased a single license, and you typically work with 3 computers (one at work, one at home, and a laptop) you can use a single license to register on all 3 computers.
    Example: with a single license, you can install it on your PC (Windows) and your Mac also.
    Example: with a single license, you can install it on your home computers for use by your family members (up to 6, as in the Mac App Store).
    Example: organizations with multiple employees using VectorStyler require one license per each user.
    Example: if you are a design shop with several employees each working on a number of computers, you will need multiple licenses, one for each employee or for each computer, whichever number is smaller.
    Example: an educational institution, requiring the registration of VectorStyler on multiple computers. In this case a special multi-seat license must be purchased at a reduced price.
    In case the license key is shared, or inadvertently leaked, you may receive a new license key and the old one will be revoked.

• @My1 said in License Question:

is this license only for one PC or can I use it on multiple of my own?

You can use the same license on several of your own computers. For example, I use my license on four computers within my household

If you have an issue with your license, emailing the developer usually resolves any unforeseen problems

• neat to know, is there any deactivation procedure I should be aware of?

• administrators

@My1 said in License Question:

is there any deactivation procedure I should be aware of?

There is no need to deactivate between computers. Only deactivation that exists is in the case of a refund request.

• @VectorStyler great to know.