Purchasing and Registering
VectorStyler is available under a single purchase license, without any subscription.
A VectorStyler license can be purchased on the Mac App Store, or directly from our website. When purchased on the Mac App Store the terms and conditions of the VectorStyler EULA still apply, but the licensing terms also include the terms provided by Apple.
When purchasing from our website, the Paddle payment service is used, so your transactions are secure. The license key is sent to you by email.
The VectorStyler trial is available as a free download on our website. The trial contains all features of VectorStyler. It is strongly recommended that you download and use the trial to determine whether VectorStyler is suitable for your needs. The trial used for 42 days, after it will require registration by purchasing a license. If you decide not to register VectorStyler, you can still open existing documents and export them at any time, but without the ability to make changes.
By purchasing a VectorStyler license, you obtain the right to use the licensed version of VectorStyler indefinitely, without the need for further payments or subscriptions. This includes free updates for new versions and releases, until version 2.
When purchasing on our website (using Paddle), you will receive an email with the user name, email and a license key that can be used for register VectorStyler. The purchased license can be used to unlock the trial version of VectorStyler.
Although it is strongly recommended to use the trial before purchasing, if that was not the case, you must download and install the VectorStyler trial to register it with the license. The registration is done by selecting the Help -> Register VectorStyler menu, and entering the user name, email and license key as they appear in the email.
The registration requires an internet connection, to verify the license key with the server. The only information sent to the license server is the user name, email and license key received in the purchase email.
The following is a brief explanation on how obtain and use a VectorStyler license:
- It is strongly recommended to download and use the VectorStyler trial (full featured) before purchasing a license, to ensure that it is suitable for your needs.
- The license purchase can be done on the Mac App Store, or from our website https:://www.vectorstyler.com. Most of these steps are not required when using the Mac App Store.
- When purchased on the Mac App Store, the licensing conditions are as provided by Apple.
- When purchased on our website, the licensing conditions are similar to the Mac App Store version.
- Purchasing on our website, requires that you download and install the trial version to be able to register it.
- The user name, email and license key is sent to you automatically, after the Paddle transaction has completed.
- The registration is done by entering the user name, email and license key Help -> Register VectorStyler menu.
The following is a brief explanation of the VectorStyler license terms:
- The license can be used to register VectorStyler for your own personal or professional use on a limited (up to 6) number of computers.
- One license is for a single user only, regardless of the number of installations.
- For multiple person use, each computer requires a separate VectorStyler license.
- The same license is suitable for both the MacOS and Windows versions of VectorStyler.
- The license can be used to register new versions of VectorStyler.
- Example: you purchased a single license, and you typically work with 3 computers (one at work, one at home, and a laptop) you can use a single license to register on all 3 computers.
- Example: with a single license, you can install it on your PC (Windows) and your Mac also.
- Example: with a single license, you can install it on your home computers for use by your family members (up to 6, as in the Mac App Store).
- Example: organizations with multiple employees using VectorStyler require one license per each user.
- Example: if you are a design shop with several employees each working on a number of computers, you will need multiple licenses, one for each employee or for each computer, whichever number is smaller.
- Example: an educational institution, requiring the registration of VectorStyler on multiple computers. In this case a special multi-seat license must be purchased at a reduced price.
- In case the license key is shared, or inadvertently leaked, you may receive a new license key and the old one will be revoked.
The above explanation is a non binding extract of the EULA terms. NumericPath reserves the right to update, improve or modify the license terms, under reasonable conditions.