(Win beta 1.0.021) Rectangle corner rounding only from edit panel

• I am unable to apply corner rounding from the context toolbar, only from the edit panel. The dragged slider snaps back to '0.0 pt'. This behaviour also happens with other options, for example, the spacing of the line grid shape is fixed at '10.0 pt'.

0_1618739784748_context toolbar.png 0_1618739793208_edit.png0_1618740503963_line-spacing.png

• administrators

@Jono Looks like I cannot replicate this, tried both on Windows and on Mac. If you type 50pt and enter in the context bar Corner field, will it work?

• I've since closed and reopened VectorStyler and I can't replicate this now either! The line spacing also now changes as expected. (I'll let you know if it happens again).

• @Jono @vectoradmin I don't have your problem, but yesterday I had a problem with subtracting and adding shapes. These were two normal circles converted to curves, but the bolean operations were inactive in every way. After that I copied the shapes into the new document and it worked fine. Sometimes I come across such situations, but I can't relate them to anything. They happen suddenly and gone after restart.