Expanding brush strokes issue

• After I finished making my brush strokes - I expanded the stroke and converted to curves. i wanted to use the boolean operations to divide and then after deleting any overlap, merge the remaining parts together again. I am getting a stroke outline around the expanded shapes that I can literally click on, adjust, fill, etc...
    I'm not sure what they are or why they are there... but I am unable to access to boolean operations at all when I have everything selected. Any help is appreciated. thanks!

0_1621051420637_BLD 2021-05-15 at 00.01.37.png

• administrators

@Boldline I managed to replicate the issue with the emailed file. Will be fixed in the next build.

• administrators

@Boldline About the extra stroke (rectangle): this is a support shape to assist with the brush stretching. Nevertheless, it should be removed when expanding. This will be fixed.

• administrators

@Boldline The refresh issues are fixed in the new build, but the empty rectangle will remain for now. This support shape is needed even after the brush expansion, because it defines the area of the vectors (from the brush) that are stretched along the path with the bend effect (the result of a brush expansion).