A way to personalise presets , language file , tuto contest, presets exchanges

• It's all in the title, we could personalize its shortcuts. Moreover it would be nice to see all the menus translated into French, finally there could be a place to exchange presets (gradients, textures etc. ...) between users, and as well as tutorial competitions

• @zorglup The app's shortcuts can be changed:

• on the Mac it's in the VectorStyler app menu > Keyboard Shortcuts;
    • on Windows: View menu > Customize > Keyboard Shortcuts.

What do you mean by "tutorial competitions"?

• administrators

@zorglup

1. Shortcut, menu, toolbox and tool bar customization is possible from the VectorStyler app menu (on Mac), or at the end of the View menu (on Windows).
    2. Translation: this will happen some point later, but maybe closet to version 2.
    3. Preset exchange: yes this is in the backlog, but it will only come after version 1 (maybe closer to version 2). Currently it is possible to create user preset groups where presets are saved to a user defined folder. And the preset files can be shared manually.
    4. Tutorials: I should write more tutorials later, but for now there is limited capacity to host generated content, this of course can be improved later.

Focus now is on releasing a stable Version 1.

• @b77 hello
    hello, thank you for the answer, tutorial contests made by the users, a bit like at clipstudio
    Sincerely

• hello, thank you for your answers, your software is great, very fluid and complete a big thank you

• Hello, I have started to translate the menus into French, would you be interested in the file, cordially

• administrators

@zorglup Yes of course, thank you! But there are about 17800 UI text resources, as it is not just the menu, but texts in views and tool tips. I'm not sure if partial translation would be sufficient.
    Maybe these text resources could be made public in the near future. For now, the main issue is that these are frequently changed.