Two (2) Undo commands required to go back to previous stroke (outline) setting

• Unless this is done by design, you need to click the Undo Icon (or CTRL/CMD Z) twice to change a stroke (outline) back to the previous stroke setting.

Undo with Fills only require one command as expected.

For example:

Create a Rectangle.

Add a fill

Change the Stroke (from default, Hairline) to say, 10 pt.

In order to undo the stroke you have to click on the Undo icon twice for the 10 pt. Stroke to revert to the previous Hairline Stroke value.

In Adobe Illustrator for example, you only need to Undo once to accomplish this.

• @Vector-Rock Could be something related to previewing the stroke width.
    Are you changing the stroke width by scrolling inside the field, by choosing a value from the dropdown menu, or by selecting and erasing the value then entering the new one?

• @b77 said in Two (2) Undo commands required to go back to previous stroke (outline) setting:

@Vector-Rock Could be something related to previewing the stroke width.
    Are you changing the stroke width by scrolling inside the field, by choosing a value from the dropdown menu, or by selecting and erasing the value then entering the new one?

Good thought on the method.

I was using choosing the Stroke width from the Dropdown menu. VectorStyler is needing Two Undo's. As you probably already know, using Adobe Illustrator, choosing from the drop-down menu only requires one undo. I would prefer VectorStyler work this way as well.

VS Direct entry only needs one Undo as I would expect.

VS Scrolling in the entry field using the up/down Arrow Keys on keyboard requires multiple undo's depending on how much you have scrolled. Seems to revert in "chunks" at a time, jumping at some unknown "intervals" (as apposed to reverting to every single previous stroke value actually scrolled to one at a time).

• @Vector-Rock and @vectoradmin Can confirm that only direct entry undoes in one step, as expected. That's why I asked about the method.

• @vectoradmin

A single "Undo" command to revert to the previous stroke after choosing a Stroke from the Stroke Drop-down Menu is now working in Build 1.0.029 RC3 (correction). THANK YOU for fixing that.☺

Direct Entry into the Field Box was previously/always working with single undo.

When using the other two Stroke adjustment methods:
    -Slider Bar
    -Scroll in Field Entry box with up/down arrow keys on keyboard

I'm not quite sure exactly what method is being used to choose what value to "undo" to when you do a "series" of undos (i.e., many undos) using those two methods. Sometimes it reverts to what you expect it to do. Sometimes it does, but requires two undos, and sometimes it goes to a value that was never previously used. Weird.