Faster pop-up speed of Description/Tips when Hovering with Cursor

• I must admit, I make use of “Hovering” with the cursor over Features/Commands/Icons to get Descriptions/Tips quite a bit. I find it very helpful to try to learn VectorStyler.

In my impatience, I keep wanting the descriptions/tips to pop up more quickly.

Could you make it so this information comes up faster when hovering over it with the curser? Or at least make the speed user adjustable?

Maybe in user preferences either by choosing from from a drop down list of presets (e.g., Instant, Fast, Medium, Slow, Off) or setting a speed “time” in a field entry box.

Of course there should be an “off” setting for those who don’t want the tips, or for those who find them bothersome or annoying.

Also, I think it would help to have these hovering pop-up description tips for some of the items that currently don't have them, such as the flyout menus of most panels. Some listings are somewhat self-explanatory even without them, but what is self-explanatory for one user may not be for another. We all know VectorStyler is quite challenging to learn, so anything that makes things easier is welcome.

• administrators

@Vector-Rock Tooltip delay option is available now in preferences.