Lag in Huion tablet while Windows Ink is turn on. Blue spot moves slower than the cursor shape

• https://recordit.co/VUWsmH8AC5
    It's hard to visualize the problem on recordit.
    I'm using Huion tablet occasionally.There is a problem with lag. It appears in many tools . Drawing is practicly impossible. The Patch sketch is the only tool that works properly (from drawing tools).
    The problem is a blue point that moves slower than the cursor. To start drawing, stop the cursor and wait until the blue point is in the same place. Only then should you click to make everything go correctly.
    When drawing shapes, they appear after about a second.
    Works when Windows Ink is switched off.
    Additionally, there is still a problem with recognizing the pressure force. Both, pencil and brush do not recognize it - I checked all values for Pressure mode. Windows Ink state doesn't matter.

• administrators

@encart I might have some idea what gooes on here, but don't have a Huion tablet to replicate this (I use Wacom touch).
    Some tablet drivers generate a huge amount of movement events in Windows, even if not needed.
    I add it to the backlog as a bug.

• administrators

@encart There has been improvement on how the Tablet input is handled on Windows.
    Are these still issues with the lag?

• @vectoradminit Looks like all lag has been eliminated. Thanks!