Awesome work!

• @vectoradmin I wanted to share with you what an awesome job you've been doing with VS. I appreciate the hard work you put in to listening to suggestions and the consistent updates. VS has come so far - especially lately. Each improvement release makes it easier to use and more likely I can use it for all my professional work. Every time I test it out, I find new panels and options I had not found before and I get excited about how I can integrate them into my workflow.
    I remember you mentioned a while back you needed more testers, more reports of bugs, improvement requests, etc.. Hopefully we're giving you enough to keep you motivated but not too many to overwhelm you haha!
    I want you to know the updates are noticed, appreciated and helpful to us. I'm really excited to be helping in the small ways I can to see VS grow and become a powerhouse vector application.
    Keep up the excellent work - we're behind you!

• administrators

@Boldline Thanks a lot!
    Things are progressing normally. I decided to postpone this weeks (Mondays) release to have some much needed features added.
    But the release should be out later this week, or latest on Monday 🙂