Can avoid pixelated graphic if export the vector graphic to PNG or JPEG?

• Hello,

The graphic is sharp and crisp in VectorStyler canvas and artboard but the graphic become pixelated if being exported to PNG or JPEG? If zoom in the PNG or JPEG, it will have the pixelated area especially at the edge of the graphic. For export to PNG or JPEG, any size or settings of the canvas or artboard that you will recommend to avoid or have minimum pixelated area?

Fill and stroke are vector based? Is it better if to avoid using stroke so that the PNG or JPEG will have zero or minimum pixelated area?

Thank you.

• administrators

@KF I'm not sure if I understand correctly, but when exporting to PNG or JPEG all vectors are rasterized into an image (these are image formats).
    Depending on the export resolution (the Resolution number in the export options), the pixels will become visible at some zoom level in the resulting image.
    Any feature of VS can be used (fill, stroke, transparency, effects), when exported to PNG or JPEG, they all become pixels.

• @vectoradmin

Hello,

You are right. I will try to export as high resolution as possible to avoid the pixelated area in PNG or JPEG. Thanks .

• administrators

@KF But, if you need vectors after export, use PDF or SVG formats. With some exceptions (image effects), these will have vectors.