Can't create group in Color Palette

• Hi,

In the Color Palette, I have create the group palette and add one color into the group but the whole group is disappearing after I close VectorStyler and Re-open it. Is it something gone wrong?

Thank you.

Best regards.
    KF

• administrators

@KF The color palette is saved into the document. So the changes to the palette are only available when that document is opened and active.

When creating a new document, it starts out with a default palette.

• @vectoradmin
    Hello,

I am thinking to create a group of colors for quick reference and is available to all VectorStyler file. If Color Palette is available for document but not global, can i use color presets ? Can I group the colors into different groups within presets?

Thank you.

Best regards,
    KF

• administrators

@KF said in Can't create group in Color Palette:

can i use color presets ? Can I group the colors into different groups within presets?

Yes of course. Presets are available globally, and inside a preset type (color) it is possible to create folders. Use the Presets panel and / or the Styles -> Preset Manager for this.

• administrators

@KF I will also get back later with more options regarding color palettes.

• @vectoradmin

Hello,

Thank you.

Best regards,
    KF

• administrators

@KF There has been some bug fixes and improvements with the color palette panel in build 1.0.062.

It is also possible to create palettes outside of the document, that can be opened and remain open regardless of which document is open or active. This can be done with the commands in the palette panel menu:
    For example: the "Save Selected" saves the selected color into a separate palette file (using the selected format).
    That palette file can be opened with the "Open Palette" command of the panel menu.

• @vectoradmin

Hello,

Thank you. Now more option for users to store the color collection.

Best regards,
    KF