VectorStyler Manual | PDF
@Boldline A pinned thread in "Tutorials" or "General Discussion" will do.
@Boldline @vectoradmin I change the first post and rename the thread title. @vectoradmin Feel free to pin the thread.
Is it intentional that the category tutorial is private. So only logined user can see the category or access threads in it?
@freggern Should be fixed now.
to both Ideas.
I was also not so happy that the Tutorials could
only be read by registered forum users.
Found interested People unnecessarily excluded.
New update of the manual (https://k00.fr/xucgr0j9)
- tables now support to hide the first column of the modifier-tables (is hidden on the website per CSS-rule)
- column and row now separated by lines
- there was a bug where it was possible that fields get combined.
- redesign the info box
- disable all separator lines
- fix a bug where \ in the text doesn't display correct
- add 1 cm to the textlinewidth
Included changes of the HTML pages (thx @vectoradmin)
- Updated some images like color palette and layer panel
- Add shortcuts
New update, only include changes of the HTML pages (thx @vectoradmin) - (https://k00.fr/xucgr0j9).
- Add shortcuts
New update with all the changes @vectoradmin did to the documentation.
- Added: Shape Effects -> Outline -> Node Bump
- Added: Path Panal -> Describe fourth row
- Updated: Images for like Preferences
- Update Shortcuts (was already in an unannounced release of the PDF manual)
Boldline last edited by
@freggern You're doing an awesome job keeping the pdf manual updated and available. thank you for all your hard work.
A spacing issue I wanted to bring to your attention - not sure if there's an easy fix.
i noticed a few cases in the table of contents, especially as the number switch from two digits to three -the space gets tight and the letters join together.
further down there's some similar spacing issues as the secondary numbers hit three digits
@Boldline I updated the PDF with a different spacing configuration for the TOC, so the overlap should not happen anymore.
Boldline last edited by
@freggern That looks so much better - thanks for getting that fixed up.
@Boldline If you notice something else or have another idear to improve, let me know.
New bigger Update:
- Thanks to @Victor-Vector I added the Boolean Operations Reference Guide Images to the PDF-Manual. More information here: https://www.vectorstyler.com/forum/topic/1758/boolean-operations-reference-guide
A lot of redesigns
In this update, I focus on the design that I duck out because of needed code changes of the import script.
- Redesign the chapter title at the beginning of a chapter
- Redesign completely the tables to a modern design and support for table headers (when exists)
- Redesign the information boxes that it match to the table and chapter design
- Update the title page with a date and sources, and adjust the size of the title.
- Update the page header
- Fix a bug in the table
Victor Vector last edited by
@freggern I like the redesign changes you made. Thanks for the new version!
- Thanks to @Victor-Vector I added the Blend Modes Reference Guide Images to the chapter Transparency of the PDF-Manual. More information here: https://www.vectorstyler.com/forum/topic/1827/blend-modes-reference-guide
- Includes same small fixes that @vectoradmin did to the documentation like: master -> clone source
Cant thank you enough for creating a PDF-Helpfile.
Very helpful. Great work as always.
Special thanks to @Victor-Vector
- Thanks to @Victor-Vector I added the Shape Effects Inventory - a Reference Guide to the PDF-Manual. More information here: https://www.vectorstyler.com/forum/topic/2011/shape-effects-inventory-a-reference-guide
- Rename vectoradmin to VectorStyler on the title page source material list
Included changes of the HTML pages (thx @VectorStyler)
- Update shortcuts (Win/Mac)
great as always
and I am still very grateful that you
creating this PDF version
really love it
Subpath last edited by
Could you tell me where the latest PDF Manual
download is. Because i am a bit lost
Allways in the your Top Post ?